So, you can’t write a post like this and then not take action, right?
- I have cut way back on my food intake and I went running Monday and Tuesday nights. I hope to continue this for the rest of the summer. I’m not weighing myself until my clothes feel looser, because I don’t want to get discouraged.
- I got my hair cut in a different style. I thought I hated it all day yesterday, but this morning I styled it my way (those pros never do it right) and now I’m very pleased. He colored it as well and though I’m not as enamored with his color choice as I am with his cut, it is different, and that is what I wanted.
- My face is still broken out – I don’t think there is anything I can do about it until Chip weans, though. At that point, I’ll go the Acutane route. Until then, I wear make up everywhere.
- I’ve been making an effort to be a little hipper each day. Of course, last night I went to Walmart in a pair of crappy, stretched out running shorts, a tank top and no make up (hello new zit on my nose!) Plus, my hair looked like crap from the stylist’s efforts. Then again, it was Walmart.
- I haven’t been gossipy. Though maybe that is just because there hasn’t been anything going on. But whatever. It is a habit.
I feel better.